When you are down and out, the best action to take is to watch movies online and locate the ideal movie to lift your mood up. All these are the top pick feel-good full films that you should definitely catch at Movie25. It is an awesome streaming website that provides free movies to its faithful audience.
1. It was an SNL skit which turned into a cult classic, The Blues Brothers is a enjoyable movie filled with witty dialogues, irreverent jokes, and even only excellent music. If you like laughing your pants off while singing the songs with likes of Aretha Franklin, James Brown, and Ray Charles, then this movie is for you.
2. Despicable Me (2010) You're simply not human if you don't locate the antics of both Gru and his (literal) minions putting a wide grin on your head. The thought of a superb villain changing his methods to take good care of three adorable kids using his minions acting as hyperactive nannies, is both heartwarming and amusing to say the very least.
3. No family is perfect. In fact, some might be dysfunctional as Olive's family.
4. A narrative of a boy who chose to ditch a day of school with two of the closest friends before college. The picture teaches the viewers that, from time to time, all you really need is to allow your hair down and seize the moment.
5. (2008) A musical which cleverly uses nearly all of ABBA's biggest hits to create one masterful and beautiful story. WIth the singing voices of Meryl Streep, Pierce Brosnan, Colin Firth, and Stellan Skarsgard resisting the series, you'll find yourself singing the tunes and tapping your feet with all throughout the movie.